Anderson Park District offers a variety of programs year-round for ages 0-17 years. From unstructured playtime, to parent and child activities, to arts and crafts, to music classes, to self-defense, there is always something to do!
Questions? Please call (513) 388-5082.
Anderson Parks will follow health and safety practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, the Ohio Department of Health and Hamilton County Public Health at our activities. Masks are highly recommended indoors for ALL visitors.
All park district youth programs
- Better Babysitters (summer)
- Challenger International Soccer Camps (summer)
- Chemistry Classes and Camps (year round)
- Crochet 101 and Advanced Stitching (winter/fall)
- Guitar Classes (year round)
- Home Alone (winter/spring/fall)
- Jr. High Park Parties (summer)
- Kickers (spring/summer/fall)
- Kid’s Super Self-Defense (winter/fall)
- Little Nature Nuts (spring/summer/fall)
- Mini Kicks (spring/summer/fall)
- Preschool Open Gym (winter/spring/fall)
- Sing and Sign (winter/spring/fall)
- Sluggers (summer)
- Summer Camps: Day, Mini and Travel (summer)
- Teen’s Self-Defense (winter/spring/fall)
- Tot Time (winter/spring/fall)
- Young Rembrandts Classes and Camps (summer)