Outdoor Adventure Activities
Anderson Park District is excited to offer self-guided activities for the whole family to enjoy. Fun for all ages will be had through the Geocaching Adventure Lab, Playground Ninja Course, Photo Scavenger Hunts, StoryWalk®, and more. Check back monthly for updates on new activities.
Questions? Please call (513) 388-5082.
- Print or pull up the instructions on your phone (use buttons above).
- Have your child(ren) follow the directions.
- Print off a Playground Ninja Completion Certificate (below) for your child.
- Send us pictures of your Playground Ninja to Marketing@AndersonParks.com.
Geocaching Adventure Lab enables anyone to explore, discover, and learn through interactive location-based games and scavenger hunts. Adventurers across the globe are beginning to create a new kind of interactive experience encouraging you to discover the world around you in a whole new way. Download the Adventure Lab app to explore the two Anderson Parks’ Adventures!
As you step outside using the Geocaching Adventure Lab app, the map will guide you to locations where you can unlock richly detailed stories, puzzles, and hidden adventures. Each Adventure has been created by someone just like you with the goal of sharing a special location, story, challenge, or educational experience with other like minded adventurers. It’s a great way to get outside and play with friends, family or even on your own.
Already have a Geocaching account? Geocaching Adventures count towards your geocaching statistics and total finds.
To learn more about Geocaching Adventures, click Here!
Outdoor Adventure Packets
- We invite you to explore our backyard and participate in these Outdoor Adventure Packets.
- In these packets you will find a variety of activities appropriate for all ages. We hope you can explore as a family, especially since younger children may need assistance completing some of the activities.
- If you are not able to visit our parks, many of these activities can also be completed at home in your own backyard.
- Don’t forget to document your adventure through pictures and share them with us on social media, @AndersonParkDistrict.
Photo Scavenger Hunts
- Visit the park any time between dawn and dusk.
- Leave items undisturbed where you find them.
- Have fun and enjoy your Anderson Parks!
- Enjoy the StoryWalk® by following the story signs along the trail.
- The StoryWalk® Project was created by Anne Ferguson of Montpelier, VT and developed in collaboration with the Kellogg-Hubbard Library. StoryWalk® is a registered service mark owned by Mrs. Ferguson.