** Update Posted 7-19-21 ** The RecPlex will not be available for rent while the driveway and parking lot is under construction. This project is scheduled to take place mid-August through September.
All RecPlex rentals are booked through the Recreation Department. For more information and submit a rental request form, please contact 513-388-5082 or APDReg@andersonparks.com.
The RecPlex is open during scheduled programming only. No drop-in visits, please.
The gym contains a full-size basketball court with spectator bleachers. The full-size court can also be divided into two short-courts, utilizing the gym’s six retractable backboards. The gym is also equipped for two volleyball courts.
The APD allows public rental of the gym for various uses and the standards for the volleyball when previously scheduled APD activities are not taking place.
Accessible from the gym and outside of the RecPlex facility.
- 6 picnic tables
(Currently not available for rent.)
Rent the Buckeye Room for your next meeting, party or get-together!
- 4 rectangular, 6-foot tables
- 24 chairs
Payment and Refund Policy
100% of all fees and charges are due two weeks after scheduling to hold all reserved dates and items. A $25.00 administrative fee will be retained for rentals cancelled within two weeks prior to the rental date. Rentals scheduled one week in advance or less must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Refunds will not be issued for a cancellation within 48 hours of the rental.
Facility Rental Information
- The RecPlex Rental Request & Agreement Form is required for a rental to be considered.
- No Smoking in the building.
- All rentals are one hour minimum.
- Excessive clean-up & cost to repair any damage to the facility is the responsibility of the renter.
- Use of alcoholic beverages requires a permit; this request must be made at the time of the reservation.
- Insurance information may be required depending on the event.
- Set-up and clean-up must take place during rented time. Decorations are the renter’s responsibility.
- Special events may require the renter to pay for additional APD staff; in this case, a pre-event meeting will be required.
- Additional COVID-19 information will be provided to the renter in advance.