All programs and classes have age requirements. The Anderson Park District reserves the right to dismiss a participant from a program who does not demonstrate the readiness and behavior standards required for the event, program or class. When registering, please inform staff of any accommodation a participant may need to help us better prepare for the event, program or class.
• Programs and registration take place at the Anderson Parks RecPlex, unless otherwise noted.
• APD may cancel or alter programs pending registration numbers or inclement weather.
• Programs with advanced registration are on a first come, first served basis. Space may be limited.
Pets – except for service animals – are not permitted indoors or at posted events.
Rainout Line is the park district’s notification system for users to learn the status of fields, facilities, and park district programs and events. Weather Update notifications can be obtained five different ways:
A registration receipt is emailed once a registration with payment is received. Without a registration receipt, the individual is not considered registered. Please give us a call promptly if you do not receive this documentation: (513) 388-5082. Registration receipts include specific program details.
- Cash: In person only
- Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa
- Checks: Payable to the Anderson Park District
- Returned Checks: There is a $25 fee for all returned checks
- Full refunds will be given for programs cancelled by the Anderson Park District.
- Refunds must be requested one week prior to any one-day event or program.
- Refunds must be requested prior to the second meeting date of a program/class session.
- A $10 administrative fee is withheld from all refunds, in addition to prorating remaining program dates.
- Programs that cost $15 or less may not be eligible for a refund.
- Once a program begins, special consideration may be made for life-altering situations. A prorated refund would apply.
- Personal absences are not subject to proration or a refund.
- Registration for a class acknowledges participant accepts these terms.
Registration of a class acknowledges participant’s authorization for the APD to publish any pictures or video taken of the participant during the program.
APD reserves the right to take and use photos and video of spectators at events and programs.