Online Registration Information
To register for activities through our online registration site, WebTrac, you will need to set up a household ID with a username and password.
If you are having difficulty with registration, please give us a call (during business hours) and we’ll be happy to assist you! (513) 388-5082.
To use the online registration system, WebTrac, you need your username and password. Patrons who have registered for a program in the past have a current account with the APD. If you do not have this information, please call (513) 388-5082 during office hours, Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
NOTE: If you wish to register a new family member you must contact the park district with their information. Accounts will only list members who have previously registered for an APD program.
If this is your first time registering for one of our programs, you will need to create an account and will be prompted to create a username and password along with your Household information. Once submitted, you will receive an email confirming the username and password you’ve created. This process may take approximately 1-3 business days; immediate registration will not take place.
If you only wish to view programs, you may login as a Guest. However, to enroll in programs and pay online, you must register for an online account and receive a username and password.
What does WebTrac allow everyone to do?
- Browse activity listings.
- Search for activities by type, age range, location, and other criteria.
- Look up details about any activity, (e.g. prices, dates, times, locations, or even current enrollment numbers).
What does WebTrac allow only registered users to do?:
- Enroll for many of our classes and activities.
- Check on class availability.
- Print a transaction history.
- Pay for programs.
- Reprint old receipts.
What can’t I do with WebTrac?
- Register individuals from other households.
- Register children who do not meet the specific requirements for a class.
- Refund a program.
- Transfer to another program.
- Reserve shelters.
- Reserve athletic fields.
How does the park district secure my information?
WebTrac™ uses a secure server with industry-standard encryption to process all transactions. (Please note: If you have any pop-up blockers installed, you will need to disable them, or make WebTrac™ a trusted site. If you do not, you will not be able to receive transaction receipts or view all the web pages properly.)
How do I sign up for online registration?
- Patrons who registered for a program in 2007 or 2008 have already been assigned a Household ID and password. Registered users should have received a postcard or email notifying them of their Household ID number and password. If you registered for a program in 2007 or 2008 and did not receive your Household ID and password, please call (513) 388-5082.
- If this is your first visit to online registration, you will be prompted to create a login and password. Once your residency status is verified, you will receive an e-mail with your household’s user ID and a temporary password (Approximately 1-3 business days later).
- Both Anderson residents and non-residents may register for online programs.
I’ve registered online before. Do I need to sign up again?
Yes. WebTrac™ is a new online registration system and we require everyone to create an account to verify that their information is accurate in our system.
What happens when I first log in?
Upon first login, the welcome screen will ask for you to update your user name and password. You will also be required to answer two security questions.
Can I change my username and password at any time?
Yes. Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Change username and password’.
What if I forgot my username and password?
- On the WebTrac™ sign-in page, click on the ‘Forgot your Password?’ link.
- Answer the questions and an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address on file
Do I need to set up an account to browse class information?
No, simply click on the GUEST button on the sign-in page to browse class information including number enrolled and number of openings.
How do I register for an activity?
- Click on ‘Search’ and select the ‘Activity Enrollment’ link.
- Find the activity by using the search features.
- Click on the shopping cart to the left of the desired activity.
- Once the activity is selected, select the person to register from the drop down list.
- Click on the shopping cart at the bottom.
- Agree to any waivers that may appear.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Confirm person and price.
- Enter credit card information.
- Proceed to authorize the credit card and view receipt. A receipt will also be e-mailed to the e-mail address on file in a PDF format
What do the WebTrac™ icons mean?
|Add the selected activity to your cart.|
|Display location information.|
|Display the fees for the activity/facility.|
|Display enrollment counts.|
|Display the details for the activity.|
|Display a facility photo, if available.|
|Indicates that the item is not available.|
|Scroll down through the record results.|
|Scroll down to the bottom of the results.|
|Return to the first page of records.|
|Step back one page of records at a time.|
|Step forward one page of records at a time.|
|Jump to the last page of records.|
When I try to register for a specific class, I get a message saying I cannot register. Why?
- Registration for that program has closed, has not yet been opened, or may not be available for online registration.
- The family member you are registering is the wrong age or grade for the program.
- The database shows you as a non-resident without a pass and registration is open only for residents and pass holders at this time.
- The class is full.
What if an activity is listed as full?
If a program allows for waitlist enrollment online, you may choose to be put on the waitlist. Although credit card information is required your credit card will not be charged to be added to the waitlist. Our registration staff will contact you if a spot opens up to verify that you would still like to be enrolled. If so, your transaction will be processed at that time.
If you are on the waitlist, please do not attend the activity unless you were contacted by our staff.
What if I change my mind about an activity prior to checking out?
When viewing your shopping cart, simply click on the remove button next to the unwanted activity.
Can I reserve a facility or shelter online?
Online reservation for facilities and shelters is currently not available.
What forms of payment can I use with online registration?
Visa and Mastercard are accepted for online registrations.
How do I know if my registration was successful?
Your registration is successful when the system states that an e-mail confirmation has been sent to the e-mail address on file. If the e-mail address is incorrect, please contact our office at (513) 388-5082 to update. You will also be able to view the receipt in a PDF format. Your receipt serves as your confirmation. Please print the receipt for your records.
What if I lost my receipt?
- Click on ‘My Account’ and select ‘Reprint a Receipt’.
- Choose the receipt you’d like reprinted.
What if I can’t remember what activities I’ve registered for?
To see what activities you’ve registered for in the past, click ‘My Account’ and select ‘View My Shopping History’.
Can I cancel or transfer to a different activity online?
No. Please contact our registration office at (513) 388-5082 for cancellations and transfers.
What is your refund policy?
How do I return to the Anderson Park District website?
- Select ‘sign out’ to return to WebTrac™ sign-in page.
- Select ‘Return to home page’ near the lower left corner.