Summer concerts in the park are back!
Concerts in the Park
Special memories are made during summer evenings at Beech Acres Park! Bring your own seating to enjoy a free concert! The Summer Concert Series consists of six concerts on Thursday evenings, 7–9 p.m., beginning June 10 and ending July 15.
- June 10: Monday Night Big Band (Swing/Big Band Music)
- June 17: Wild Rice Musical Revue (Rock/Classic Rock)
- June 24: Rooster Ridge (Bluegrass/Folk)
- July 1: HiFi Honey (Pop/Rock/Country)
- July 8: The Remains (Rock)
- July 15: The Pac (Americana)
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Attention Dog Owners: Dogs are only permitted in the top half of the oval/event area. Dogs must be leashed and remain under control of the owner at all times.
Questions? (513) 388-5091
Weather Information: (513) 443-3003 ext. 100
Thanks to our sponsors!