The Field Status Hotline is not available. Below is the field status for Tuesday, July 7, 2020.
*NOTE: Since today’s field status update was posted, storms are moving into the area. Coaches should monitor the weather and may need to check their fields prior to use.
- Beech Acres Park: Field 1 is tacky; Field 2 is muddy to tacky
- Juilfs Park: All fields are playable
- Laverty Park: Field is playable
- Riverside Park: Fields 2, 5, and 6 are playable; Field 1 is tacky to muddy; Field 3 is tacky to muddy; Field 4 is tacky
- Veterans Park: Field is playable
- All Weather Fields: Fields are open
- Dog Park: Open