age 35 years and up
Wednesdays, 8:30-10 p.m.
|September 15 FULL||October 20 FULL||December 1|
|September 22 FULL||October 27 FULL||December 8|
|September 29 FULL||November 3 FULL||December 15|
|October 6 FULL||November 10 FULL|
|October 13 FULL||November 17|
Rekindle your love of the game while staying in shape and enjoying the camaraderie of being on the basketball court. Please bring your ID! New participants’ ages will be verified at their first visit. Registration is for an individual date only. If you wish to attend multiple dates, you must register for each date. Registration ends at noon on each program date. Space is limited.
Anderson Parks will follow health and safety practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control, the Ohio Department of Health and Hamilton County Public Health at our activities. Recommendations include unvaccinated individuals wearing masks while indoors.
Questions? (513) 388-5082
Gym rules and guidelines:
– No equipment will be provided.
– All players must be dressed appropriately: shirt, shorts/pants, non-marking gym shoes.
– Inappropriate actions will not be tolerated. If any incidents occur, players will be asked to leave and will not be permitted to return to the facility.
– Side hoops will be available for shooting during pick-up game.
– Pick-up games are allowed – the following rules will govern games:
– Each game is to 10 points by 1 and 2 points.
– Winning team may continue to stay on the court.
– Teams forming for the next game must accept any player waiting over any player currently playing.
– Offensive players must call their own fouls.