age 30 years and up
Mondays, 8:30-10 p.m.
|October 2||October 30 – FULL|
|October 9 – FULL||November 6 – FULL|
|October 16 – FULL||November 13|
|October 23 – FULL||November 20|
Rekindle your love of the game while staying in shape and enjoying the camaraderie of being on the basketball court. Please bring your ID! Participants’ ages will be verified.
Registration is for an individual date only. If you wish to attend multiple dates, you must register for each date. Registration ends at noon on each program date. Space is limited.
Questions? (513) 388-5082
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- All participants must bring a valid picture ID for age verification.
- No equipment will be provided.
- All players must be dressed appropriately (i.e. shirt, shorts/pants, and non-marking gym shoes).
- Pick-up games are allowed – the following rules will govern games:
- Each game is played to 10 points – scored by 1 and 2 points.
- Winning team may continue to stay on the court.
- Teams forming for the next game must accept any player waiting over a player currently playing.
- Offensive players call their own fouls.
- For players not interested in playing pick-up games, all four side hoops will be available to shoot.
- Good sportsmanship is expected and inappropriate actions will not be tolerated. If an incidents occur, the participant(s) involved will be asked to leave the facility and future participation may be revoked.