- This event has passed.
October 28 @ 1:00 pm$5 per dog. Each registration is for one dog and one adult handler.
Sunday, October 28, 1 pm
Pre-registration only! Registration runs October 1 – October 24 (or when event sells out).
**Any dog-related businesses interested in participating at the event, please contact Scott Lahman, (513) 388-5091.**
Dogs and their owners can try out their Halloween costumes and strut their stuff in the Anderson Parks Howlaween Parade. Advanced registration is required for each dog (and adult handler) to take part in the parade.
Judging categories include: Best Costume (medium/large breed), Best Costume (small breed) and Best Duo.
Park district concessions will be available for purchase (cash only).
– Event check-in: 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
– Parade starts at 1 p.m.
– Handlers must be at least 18 years of age to participate in the parade.
– Dogs must remain on a 6-foot leash at all times.
– Your dog(s) must be social and well-behaved around other dogs and children.
– Owner is responsible for clean-up and disposal of all dog waste.
– Space is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
How to Register:
Registration closed October 24. For details on late registration, please call the RecPlex office, 388-5082.
Questions? (513) 388-4513