All programs have age requirements. The Anderson Township Park District reserves the right to dismiss any child from a program who is not mature enough to handle any event or program.
• Programs and registration take place at the Beech Acres Park RecPlex, unless otherwise noted.
• ATPD may cancel or alter programs pending registration numbers or inclement weather.
• Programs with advanced registration are on a first come, first served basis. Space may be limited.
Pets – except for service animals – are not permitted indoors or at posted events.
(513) 357‐6629 x1
Registration confirmations will be mailed or e‐mailed once a registration has been processed. This may take 3‐5 business days. If you don’t receive a confirmation, please give us a call: 513‐388‐5082.
- Cash: In person only
- Credit Cards: MasterCard or Visa
- Checks: Payable to the Anderson Township Park District
- Returned Checks: There is a $25 fee for all returned checks
- Full refunds will be given for all programs cancelled by the Anderson Township Park District.
- Refunds must be requested two business days prior to any one‐day event or program.
- Refunds must be requested prior to the second meeting date of a program/class session.
- A $10 administrative fee is withheld from all refunds, in addition to prorating remaining program dates.
- Once a program begins, special consideration may be made for life‐altering situations. A prorated refund would apply.
- Personal absences are forfeited and will not be refunded.
- Registration of a class acknowledges participant accepts these terms.
Registration of a class acknowledges participant’s authorization for the ATPD to publish any pictures or video taken of the participant during the program.
ATPD reserves the right to take and use photos and video of spectators at events and programs.