The Skatepark is open from dawn to dusk. Violators are subject to criminal prosecution for criminal trespassing.
The park district reserves the right to close the facility for circumstances deemed necessary, restrict entry, and require person(s) to leave the facility if any of the rules are not followed or unsafe behavior is observed.
CALL 911 FOR EMERGENCIES
- WARNING: skateboarding, skating and bicycling can be hazardous activities. The Anderson Township Park District does not assume any responsibility for any injuries. State of Ohio Recreational Users Immunity Statute applies. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- THE USE OF PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT, ESPECIALLY HELMETS AND PADS, IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED.
- This is a non-supervised facility. Users are asked to follow all rules and be courteous and respectful to others. Do not proceed in an area until it is clear of others. Users must be under control at all times. Uncontrolled actions that endanger others will not be tolerated and may result in ejection from the park.
- Put trash in its place! Keeping the area clean of all litter, including cigarette butts, is the responsibility of all users and spectators.
- Youth under 10 years of age must have adult supervision. Spectators must remain outside of the Skatepark.
- Only skateboards, in-line skates and bicycles without pegs are allowed in the skate area. PEGS ON BIKES DAMAGE CONCRETE. Motorized vehicles prohibited.
- CAUTION: Certain weather conditions such as lightning, rain, snow or ice can affect ramps and surface conditions resulting in unsafe conditions. Please vacate area if unsafe conditions exist.
- Damage, graffiti, vandalism, and excessive litter may result in closure of the park.
- Eating and drinking is permitted outside of Skatepark area only.
- Items such as benches, tables, trash cans, etc., may not be placed in the facility.
- Be respectful of our park neighbors. No trespassing.
- Glass containers, alcoholic beverages, drugs, tobacco products, profanity, loud music, offensive conduct, or any other disturbance of the peace is not permitted.
- The Anderson Township Park District Resource Officers and the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Department patrol this area. Call 911 for emergencies or 513-825-2280 for the assistance of law enforcement personnel. Any violation of State Law, bylaws, rules and regulations of the ATPD will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and you may also be banned from future use of the Skatepark facility.